Sunday, March 6

Rialto Cafe - In my opinion

Working downtown makes it easy to get to any restaurant, bar, or street food cart by walking or jumping on the free mall ride. Rialto Cafe is on of my lunch time favorites for several reasons: Sitting outside and people watching on warmer days or inside at a pub table when its chilly out, is a really relaxing experience. I often take a book or notepad and sit by myself for lunch or an after work drink. The food is always cooked perfectly, and I have tried many things and never been let down!

For happy hour, a $5 glass of wine or the french martini are my picks. A half of a grilled artichoke with garlic aioli does me nicely and the ahi wonton was delish. Geoffrey likes the house cut kettle chips with red-n-hot-blue cheese sauce.


The day Geof was in the Denver Urban Assault race, I went to watch he and Stuart start and finish and in between enjoyed brunch at Rialto Cafe. The Crab Benedict was so damn good, highly recommend it. They have bottomless mimosas but they are mostly OJ - I asked the server for a little less juice ;)

Seared crab cake, fresh sliced avocado and poached eggs (I order mine poached hard) over toasted English muffins, with hollandaise sauce and breakfast potatoes.

My lunch time favorites are:
AHI TUNA fresh sashimi grade tuna seared rare, with diced avocado,
asian jicama slaw, spicy wasabi and soy glaze 13.99

BAKED FRENCH ONION SOUP laced with sherry, au gratin style 5.99

CLASSIC CAESAR chopped romaine hearts, basil, house baked garlic
croutons and shaved romano 5.25 half. Add grilled shrimp or salmon $3+

TUNA SALAD MELT premium tuna salad with shredded lettuce, sliced
tomato, avocado and cheddar cheese on toasted sourdough bread 9.49

Also, they have a salad special sometimes with baby spinach, goat cheese, and sliced beets.

Geoffrey really loves the ROAST CHICKEN tender herb roasted chicken breast quarter with truffle laced mascarpone macaroni and cheese, with roast garlic jus 9.49.

I highly recommend going to Rialto Cafe and after looking at this... I think I'm due for a girls lunch there asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment