Saturday, March 5

Florida Keys May 2010

The sister and I plus little Rylan (he had just turned two) took a road trip from my hometown of St. Augustine, Florida down to the Florida Keys. We stayed in Key Largo and Key West. This was brunch at a cute little French restaurant called the Banana Cafe, next to our hotel. Traveling and anything French reminds me of my grandmother, Nancy who passed away from cancer December, 2005. I get nostalgic and miss her very much, and I like to think I enjoy these things for HER! ♡


I had the quiche du jour with side salad and the sister and Rylan had scrambled eggs with cheese, a croissant, and bacon. Perrier, cappuccino, and a mimosa completed the experience!

Side note: The color of the table in these photos is the color of one of my kitchen walls - so crisp against tan and white and so Key West! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment